To give you insight to the personal information we may collect from you. The information described below is, of course, in addition to any personal data we are required by law to process in any given situation.
SERVICE USER DATA:
Depending on the relevant circumstances and applicable local laws and requirements, we may collect some or all of the information listed below to enable us to offer you tailored to your circumstances and your interests. In some jurisdictions, we are restricted from processing some of the data outlined below. In such cases, we will process the data in those jurisdictions:
– Age/date of birth;
– Marital status;
– Contact details;
– Education details;
– Employment history;
– Emergency contact and details of any defendants;
– Referee detail;
– Immigration status (whether you need a work permit);
– Nationality/ citizenship/ place of birth;
– A copy of your driving license and/or passport/ identity card;
– Financial information (where we need to carry out financial background checks);
– Social security number (or equivalent in your country) and any other tax-related information;
– Diversity information including racial or ethic origin, religious or other similar belief, and physical or mental health, including disability- related information;
– Details of any criminal convictions if this is required for a role that you are interested in applying for;
– Extra information that you choose to tell us;
– Extra information that your referees chooses to tell us about you;
– Extra information that our clients may tell us about you, or that we find from other third party sources such as job sites;
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA? SERVICE USER DATA: There are two main ways in which we collect your personal data:
1. Directly from you,
2. From third parties.
To the extent that you access our website or read or click on an email from us, we may also collect certain data automatically or through you providing it to us.
SUPPLIER DATA: We collect your personal data during the course of our work with you.
PEOPLE WORSE DATA WE RECEIVE FROM CANDIDATES AND STAFF SUCH AS REFEREES AND EMERGENCY CONTACTS: We collect your contact details only where a candidate or member of our staff puts you down as their emergency contact or where a candidate gives them to us in order for you to serve as a referee.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA? SERVICE USER DATA: The main reason for using you personal details is to help you find suitable placements. The more information we have about you, your skillset and your ambitions, the more bespoke we can make our service for you. Where appropriate we will seek your consent.
PEOPLE WHOSE DATA WE RECEIVE AS REFEREE AND EMERGENCY CONTACTS: We use referees personal data to help our service users to find a placement which is suited to them. If we are able to verify their details and qualification, we can make sure that they are well matched with the right care. We may also use referees’ personal data to contact them in relation to assessments.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH? CANDIDATE DATA: We may share your personal data with various parties, in various ways and for various reasons. Unless you specify otherwise, we may also share your information with any of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers where we feel this will help us to provide you with the best possible care.
I have read and understood the information therein and I agree for Thinkempathy Limited to collect my personal data on the above terms.